Trade Services Assistant
Deadline: 31st January 2023, Department: Trade Services
We constantly offer university students and graduates paid internships. Ideally candidates will be available for a minimum of 6 weeks with the possibility of extension to 6 months. This workplace experience offers great exposure to international trade across the MENA and UK and includes working on a variety of projects such as:
1: Research on trade investments between the MENA and UK in the following sectors:
• Fintech and Banking
• Oil and Gas
• Renewable Energy
2: Assisting in events planning, management, and communication with high-profile businesses:
• Identifying and engaging with potential speakers, members, sponsors, partnerships and supporters for events.
• Networking opportunities with high-profile individuals ranging from CEOs, Ministers, and Diplomats.
3: Various administrative tasks such as maintaining databases and documentation.
4: Preparing social media posts for promotional use.
• Recently completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last 12 months.
• Detail-oriented with an interest in international trade between the UK and Arab world.
• Ability to multi-task and take initiative.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your application.
BECOME AN ABCC MEMBER AND GET MORE THAN 50% DISCOUNT ON OUR KEY TRADE SERVICES
ABCC membership provides exclusive networking opportunities such as unlimited complimentary access to most of our high-end events, speaking opportunities, media exposure and various marketing options through our website and publications. Exporters will also benefit from more than 50% reductions in certification fees, s discounts on international trade training courses, notary, and translation services, plus discounts on hiring our prime location venue, as well as access to reliable advice on doing business with the Arab world.