algeria egypt saudi_arabia
ABCC Visa Services
All your Visa requirements in one place
If you are travelling to an Arab country and need a visa secured quickly and efficiently, then the Chamber’s Visa Section is the ideal point of contact. We can provide this service whatever type of visa you require such as a business visa, a work visa or a family visa.
Algeria Business Visa Requirement
- Two application form duly completed, dated, and signed by the applicant. Applications with missing information will be delayed or rejected.
- Two recent passport size photographs to be affixed on each application form. Please write first and last names of applicant in pencil on back of photos.
- The original passport valid for at least 6 months and contain at least two blank pages for visa to be issued.
- Two sets of copies of all the pages of the passport.
- “Letter of the employer in the UK or Ireland” stating the position held by the applicant and the purpose of the visit.
- “Letter of invitation” from the sponsoring company or institution in Algeria.
Algeria Work Visa Requirement
Algeria Family Visa Requirement
Egypt Business Visa Requirement
- A passport that’s valid for at least six months and has two or more blank pages.
- One recently taken passport-sized photos with a white background.
- A fully completed and signed Egypt business visa application
- An original business introduction letter from your UK company.
- Copy of the letter of invitation from your host company in Egypt.
Egypt Work Visa Requirement
Egypt Family Visa Requirement
Saudi Arabia Business Visa Requirement
- Passport (must be valid for more than 6 months + at least two blank pages).
- One passport sized photo.
- Complete the Saudi Business Visa application form.
- Supporting/introduction letter from your UK company/department like the Saudi embassy template.
- Read and sign the Declaration Form.
- Visa invitation letter from your Saudi sponsor
- For Non – UK Passport - Copy of the UK Residence Permit & an utility bill as proof of address.
Saudi Arabia Work Visa Requirement
- Passport (must be valid for more than 6 months + two blank pages)
- One passport sized photo
- Complete the ‘Saudi Work Visa application form’
- Read and sign the Declaration form
- Provide your Saudi Work Visa Number (in which the ABCC is authorised to submit the application on your behalf).
- Police Certificate* (ACRO report).
- Saudi Medical* Form completed by a UK doctor.
- A copy of your degree/certificate that relates to your Saudi Work Visa Job Title. IMPORTANT: University degrees must be attested first from the Saudi Cultural Bureau (https://attestation.uksacb.org/), then the Solicitor, FCDO and finally the Saudi Embassy before we submit your Saudi Work Visa application to the Saudi embassy.
- The original and a copy of your employment contract and if the Saudi employer is a private company, it must be stamped by both the related chamber of commerce and the Saudi Foreign Ministry (Original will be returned to the applicant).
- For Non – UK Passport: Copy of the UK Residence Permit & a utility bill as proof of address.
* Must be apostilled by The Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office
Saudi Arabia Family Visa Requirement
- Passport (must be valid for more than 6 months + two blank pages).
- One passport sized photos (white background).
- Complete the Family Visit Visa application form.
- Copy of the Visa Authorisation Letter from your relative in Saudi Arabia.
- Print and sign the Declaration form.
- Original of Marriage Certificate(for spouse) and full original Birth Certificate (for children) that shows the mother and father’s names. Originals will be returned to applicant.
- For children below 18 years of age, if they are traveling with only one parent, the other parent must provide a consent letter giving permission for their child to travel.
- For other applicants, who don’t fall under the above category, they must submit a connection proof between them and the Saudi sponsor.
BECOME AN ABCC MEMBER AND GET MORE THAN 50% DISCOUNT ON OUR KEY TRADE SERVICES
ABCC membership provides exclusive networking opportunities such as unlimited complimentary access to most of our high-end events, speaking opportunities, media exposure and various marketing options through our website and publications. Exporters will also benefit from more than 50% reductions in certification fees, s discounts on international trade training courses, notary, and translation services, plus discounts on hiring our prime location venue, as well as access to reliable advice on doing business with the Arab world.
Contact us for advice on Visa application
If you have any questions about our visa services and your specific requirements please complete a short online form with your details. A member of our team will then contact you.