At the ABCC we provide three different types of membership designed to suit your business requirements. Whither you are looking to benefit from our trade services, special rates for venue hiring, attending events and networking or media exposure.
This category is mostly suitable for SMEs and corporate companies.
If you are seeking to develop a competitive profile and access to the ABCC networks of knowledge, power and influence; if you are looking for special rates on our services, good exposure, and networking then Silver Membership is the perfect fit for your needs.
This category is exclusively offered to large organisations.
If your organisation is looking for wider exposure and institutional visibility, if your organisation is looking for an effective role and contribution through events, then Gold membership will be the right fit for your needs. You will be given the opportunity to meet with UK and Arab leaders and benefit from our wide range of services at special rates.
This category is exclusively offered to large organisations that encompass a turnover of £50m and over.
If yourorganisation wishes to become more involved and obtain more exposure and take advantage of sponsorship opportunities; if your organisationis looking for access to and networking with diplomats, politicians, senior business figures, and other Platinum members we invite you to consider our Platinum membership package.
£500 + VAT
Most suitable for: SMEs and Corporate companies
What to offer:
- Direct certification & legalization service.
- Access to Foreign Office services.
- Fast visa service to Arab countries.
- Access to Notary services.
- Customized market entry reports.
- Access to business research services.
- Two complementary copies of all our publications.
- Access to Networking events and conferences.
- Speaking Opportunities at the Members’ Networking events and some other events (subject to ABCC approval).
- Access to Arabic language classes: 20% discount.
- Access to English language classes (Arab companies): 20% discount.
- Special rates for advertising on ABCC website (advert subject to ABCC approval).
- Special rates for Venue Hire: 20% discount on all our venues at Mayfair, London.
- Social media promotion: delivered on request
- Logo placed on ABCC’s membership webpage for 6 months
£2000 + VAT
Most suitable for: Large Organisations.
What to offer:
- In addition to all Silver Membership services, Gold members receive:
- Priority invitations to special events with UK and Arab leaders
- Two complementary invitations to high-profile events
- Five complementary copies of all our publications
- Up to 10 hours of admin and secretarial support from ABCC staff (Research)/ each year
- Opportunity for one person to speak at one event, forum or seminar
- Complimentary Venue Hire of our Boardroom/Auditorium for five hours per year + 50% discount if more than five hours required (depending on availability)
- One complimentary invitation and 10% discount for four persons attending ABCC training courses
- Extra 10% discount on one advertisement in our publications
- Logo placed on ABCC’s membership webpage for 12 months
£5000 + VAT
Most suitable for: Organisations looking for access to and networking with diplomats, politicians, senior business figures and other Platinum members.
What to offer:
- In addition to all Gold Membership services, Platinum members receive:
- Five complementary invitations to all high-profile events
- 10 complimentary copies of all ABCC publications
- Up to 25 hours of admin and secretarial support from ABCC staff (Research)/ each year
- Opportunity for one person to speak at three of the Chamber’s events, forums and seminars
- Facilitation of direct access for CEOs to dignitaries at our Forums
- Complimentary Venue Hire of our Boardroom/Auditorium for 10 hours per year + 50% discount if more than five hours required (depending on availability)
- Opportunity to include your brand’s insert/leaflet with the ABCC’s Annual Trade Directory
- Opportunity to distribute your company’s publications at ABCC events and at the Chamber
- The Platinum member company logo will be placed in our e-Bulletin monthly electronic magazine on the editorial page
- Two Complimentary invitations and 10% discount for 10 persons attending ABCC training courses
- Extra 15% discount on two separate advertisements in our publications
- One exclusive sponsorship opportunity at ABCC events held on the premises
- Logo placed on the ABCC homepage website for 12 months.