The ABCC was delighted to host its latest members’ networking event on Thursday afternoon 23 May where a capacity audience at our Mayfair premises heard various presentations from member companies sharing their expertise and insights.
Companies from financial and business services, marketing, travel and tourism, health and education, were represented among the seven speakers.
Members and delegates welcomed by ABCC CEO & Secretary General, Mr Bandar Reda, who praised the strength of the Chamber’s membership and expressed his appreciation to them for supporting the Chamber and making use of our services.
Chairing the event, Mr Abdeslam El-Idrissi, ABCC Deputy CEO & Secretary General, explained the numerous benefits to investors and traders of taking out membership of the ABCC, which offered a unique one-stop service to assist those doing business with the UK and Arab countries.
As well as the member presentations, the event saw the launch of a new initiative from the London Strategy Centre (LSC) to develop the talents and leadership skills of Arab entrepreneurs.
The LSC brought together a high powered panel of top executives from IT, education and industry to discuss the huge potential for cooperation in the development of human capital in Saudi Arabia and around the Arab world.
ABCC members presenting their companies were:
- Zoe Buckingham , Founder & MD, Zoe Buckingham Ltd
- Bryan Erazo, Business Development Manager, Government Inspections Services & International, TUV Rheinland UK Limited
- Andrew Robertson, Director of Private Care, Moorfields Eye Hospital
- Simon Denton, Managing Director, Sovereign (UK) and Sovereign Group Services Ltd
- Adam Ali, Director of Pharmacy Education, CBH Education Limited
- Muslim Kanji, Managing Director, Cruxton Travel
- Mohamad Daher, CEO, Credit Financier Invest Limited
- Dr Imran Zawwar, CEO, London Strategy Centre
- Dr Adnan Alturkistani, Board Member, LSC
- Pim Dale, Advisory Board Member, LSC
- David Jones, Founder & CEO, The Talent Enterprise, UAE
- Dr Ibrahim Alharthi, CEO, Madinah Institute for Leadership & Entrepreneurship
- Stephen Rowe, VP, Training Solutions, BAES SDT