We are extremely pleased to welcome (The Cambridge Partnership for Education (Cambridge) to our Gold Members.
The Cambridge Partnership for Education (Cambridge) is part of the University of Cambridge and a global leader in education system reform. Their mission is to provide excellence in education by working in collaboration with partners around the world to provide:
- internationally accredited assessments, design and development services;
- internationally benchmarked curricula, and curriculum review;
- international research and analysis;
- continuous professional development support services;
- solutions driven services including professional development frameworks, teacher training, curriculum and textbook design and whole system reform packages;
- world-class and tested processes and systems to support education reform.
Their capacity building approach aims to build a sustainable future for each education reform project they undertake and at Cambridge, they are committed to supporting education ministries, teachers and students around the world to ensure effective teaching and learning can continue at this time of school closures. With an international presence with offices in over 50 countries around the world. They work in 170 countries around the world, have 150 years of experience and top priority is to help position education systems to better deal with such challenges in the future and to establish robust, coherent and contextualised solutions to address education needs in the short-term.